We hear very often from experts saying stay hydrated. It is a health mandatory by being hydrated, which can help us well to flush out toxins successfully from our body. Also, being hydrated can help your kidneys function well too besides making feel full in addition. A body hydrated well with water can support the natural detoxing process that happens in your liver. It helps you function properly. Here, it is quite imperative to know that hydration need not have to be alone with water as there are some foods loaded pretty well with H2O. Let us see some of such foods that can help you hydrated:
1. Pears ( hydrating foods ): Pears contain soluble fibre besides being sweet and refreshing. Pears keep you feel fuller for a longer duration. It also helps well to reduce body cholesterol levels too. Coronary heart diseases also can be kept at bay through this water-filled pear.
2. Pineapples( hydrating foods ): Pineapples can help your body to hydrate through their bromelain, which is an anti-inflammatory. So, add this seasonal fruit into your diet. It also can help well in controlling heart attacks, boosts fertility by digesting body proteins and boasts manganese and Vitamin C.
3. Carrots: Carrots contain 87% water in them. Their powerful antioxidants are an additional benefit to the body. Do not add them with sugar or fat or salt as such a situation can make them lose vital health benefiting characters. Carrots also can control cancers like lung, skin oral too.
4. Watermelon: This summer fruit brimming with 92% water in it. This is the best and the choices fruit to get hydrated. Its other vital characteristics are fibre, low calories, Vitamin C nutrient, Vitamin A nutrient and contain magnesium too. It also contains lycopene antioxidant in it too.
5. Apples: Apples are always low in calories and contains no sodium in it too. It is important here to know that your apple has to be organic otherwise avoid the peel from eating. It can boost body hydration yet imparting some more additional health benefits too.
6. Grapefruits: Grapefruit are also loaded very well with water to keep you hydrated and well satisfied. It also contains fat burning enzymes those are categorizing it as a weight loss food too. Also, it is the best source for folic acid, Vitamin C, protein and potassium.
7. Strawberries: Strawberries contain almost 92% water in them. It is the best food to hydrate well your body. Beyond to its contained water, this fruit boasts potassium, folate, manganese and Vitamin C to impart additional health benefits to the body. Many chronic diseases also can be controlled through strawberries antioxidants.
8. Tomatoes: Our regular household tomatoes contain 95% water in them. This is a low-calorie food yet being nutrients rich like Vitamin A, C, Potassium, Fiber and antioxidants. So, realize the benefit of tomatoes for your body hydration needs.
9. Kiwis: Kiwi fruit comes with 85% water in it. This fruit got a low glycemic index that is helping to prevent well the blood sugar spikes. This is another best food for body hydration.
10. Celery: Celery is a leafy green that contains 95% water in it. This low-calorie vegetable is always high in Vitamin K, potassium and folate. This hydrates body two times better than any other food due it contained amino acids, mineral salts and vitamins. Add this leafy veg into your cooking in order to obtain additional hydration benefits in return.