Nutrition is important
Are you planning to conceive, and then you must remember that the key is nutrition. Generally, what you eat got its capacity to affect your well being as well as health and to a certain extent, it could affect your conceiving chances too. Let us see some of the nutrition that can help you to conceive.
• Nutrition Change: If you’re planning to conceive then definitely nutrition is something that can help you well. You have to consider suitable nutrition for up to 3 months. It takes above three months duration to show changes or effects through nutrition. So, planning is vital here for practising nutrition for conception.
• Alcohol: It is true that Indian women do not drink, but still I am adding this point as a help to someone is there into this habit. There should be a certain limit of alcohol consumption keeping in mind the health of the fetus. Also, it is good to apply this limit while trying to conceive too. Wine is the best choice instead of alcohol here, but it also needs to be consumed in limited levels only.
• Caffeine: A limited amount of caffeine is OK, but excess is not recommended at all. If you’re a coffee lover and gulping too many cups every day then it is imperative to limit your caffeine intake while planning to conceive and during pregnancy too. Experts say that about 300ml coffee per day is always OK, but not beyond to it. Iron and calcium are very important for women while planning to conceive and during pregnancy. If caffeine is there in the body beyond to permissible limits then the body fails to absorb needed iron and calcium. Cut down your caffeine intake seriously when want to conceive.
• Refined Carbs: We hear a lot about refined carbs nowadays. There is a huge difference between carbs and refined carbs. Carbohydrates are needed for the body for the smooth functioning while refined carbs are not good. Here, refined carbs are pasta, white bread, and white rice, which are rich in taste. These refined carbohydrates will not offer you any needed nutrients. The refinement process makes grains lose nutrients such as Vitamin B and iron which are vital for conceiving. So, replace these refined carbohydrates with whole grains. Like wholegrain bread, and breakfast with wholegrain cereals etc. Especially, women with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) are mandatory to avoid refined carbs.
• Multivitamins: It is a good practice to add your diet with minerals and vitamins for conceiving. Here, multivitamins can be a wise choice. You can obtain them for you through fresh fruits, and veggies as these are always brimming with the quality micronutrients in them like antioxidants and phytochemicals. Add the best foods into your diet for multivitamins requirements like blueberries, broccoli, kale, spinach and some more.
• Fish: At this context, it is not wise not to miss the power of the fish. It is a superfood by containing in it Omega 3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are very good for fertility. Fish also helps baby development in pregnant women. Here, cold water based on fatty fish should be your choice.
• Iron: Iron deficiency got its capacity to impact on fertility and on pregnant women. Red meat is always the best source for iron. If you don’t eat red meat then do not forget to get a prescription from your doctor. Dosage is very important here when want to be dependent on supplements.
• Protein: Protein is always occupied a better part in the healthy diet. Many people think that meat is the only source for protein, but dairy products are also another choice here. Similarly, you can obtain protein through beans, tofu, peas, soybean, nuts, and some more too which can boost your conceiving capacity to good levels.